I can’t figure out how to tag people.. But thanks to Cassie from Sound of Eds Voice for this 🙂
I’ve been a bit MIA recently and sorry for that, but things have been hectic (more to come on life later!)
The rules are:
Acknowledge who nominated you, make your own nominations, answer the questions you were given, and write your questions to your nominations.
My answers to Cassie’s questions:
1. What pets have you had? I am a true animal lover. We’ve had cats my entire life, a few dogs, many guinea pigs, fish, chinchillas, hamster… Basically all animals. We currently have 2 cats and 2 dogs and I love them all. I miss them a lot when I’m away at college.
2. What do you think about someone from California? Being English, I can’t say I know much about California! But I would say I imagine really chilled out people being there. I also think it’s quite a wealthy area (?!)
3. What is one art or craft skill you want to learn and why? This question really made me think. I love being creative, and I guess one thing I have only ever done 2 or 3 times is make pottery. I remember doing this as a child, but have no idea about it now. I like the idea of having bits and pieces around my house that are hand made.
4. What is your all time favourite joke? It is more of a clip than a one liner, but type in “Rhod Gilbert one jacket potato” on YouTube. Yep. That’s the one.
5. What is one thing you haven’t done, but will push yourself to do by the end of 2015? I have read some of the Harry Potter series in Spanish. But recently I’ve had no time whatsoever for reading. I’d really like to finish another of them by the end of 2015.
6. What is your guilty pleasure? Watching friends. It’s awesome.
7. What’s something you feel confident that you are good at and could teach someone else to do? I guess this is a straight forward one for me: dance. I used to teach little kids before I moved away.
8. Have you ever felt yourself doing or believing in something just because societal pressures indicated you to do so, even if you did not believe it to be true or had no strong feelings either way? Did you do it? I remember finding myself agree that below a grade c in exams was basically not a qualification, just because that’s what people said around me. It wasn’t ever a problem for me academically, so I didn’t really have much interest, but I felt like I should be on that side of the argument.
9. What is your favourite bit of decor in your room? I have two! First is a ceramic tile on a stand that I painted with my two best friends. We all have one and we all drew ourselves on each tile. It has our fingerprints around the edge and I love it! We made them 3 years ago. The other is a collage of photos.
10. Have you been personally victimised by Regina George. Nah. Mean girls is so funny.
11. Favourite song of the moment: how long will I love you (Ellie Goulding) and Stay (sung by Andi alhadeff)
My questions for:
1. Sound of eds voice
2. Dearest someone
3. Fat ballerina
- 1. Do you believe that you fully recover from mental illness or that you manage your illness forever?
- 2. Favourite place you have visited.
- 3. Favourite colours.
- 4. What are you top three things that annoy you?
- 5. What’s your earliest happy memory?
- 6. What is your biggest ambition?
- 7. Nutella: yay or nay?
- 8. Can you speak another language?
- 9. Something you’d like to learn.
- 10. What are your best ways to relax?