Today was another good day (weird!) I’m feeling really hungry, which is making my mind go a bit haywire, though. I have a safe zone in terms of calories, despite knowing that I could eat more and still be under eating overall. It’s just the fear of gaining weight when I want to lose it that holds me in my fear.
But here are my things for today:
1. Getting a compliment about the salsa choreography
2. Receiving a drawing off a lovely little girl, when I had no idea I’d made an impact on her (too cute!)
3. Actually getting round to ordering more protein bars (hey, I said achievements small or big, don’t judge me 😂)
4. Eating my vegetables and rice because I knew it was the right thing to do
5. Working on some balances in the gym today