Shoutout for the nomination from Luthienthegreen
Click the link below to read another blog you might enjoy:
The rules are as follows:
-Thank and link to the person who nominated you ✔️
-Answer the 11 questions they set you ✔️
-Set 11 questions for your own nominee ✔️
1. What is your favourite animal? Blimey, that’s a tough one. I LOVE animals (we have 4 in our family home). So, as I couldn’t possibly choose between my dogs and cats, my favourite wild animals are lions. They are so majestic and composed, and I think they’re rather beautiful.
2. What was you dream job as a child? To be a dancer. Ever since I was a little girl, I was making up dances, writing my own plays, and making my parents watch me! I loved dance straight away, and now I am doing it everyday ❤️ my adult dreams are now of career progression, and the ultimate jobs I want to achieve.
3. Do you speak another language apart from English? Yes. I speak fluent Spanish.
4. What is your favourite colour? Purple.
5. Where would you like to live outside of your home country? Italy (I’ve never been but it someone I would love to go to)
6. What is your favourite historical era? I don’t have one!
7. What book or film character do you most identify with? I read more non fiction stuff, but as a child I identified with Mildred in the worst witch!
8. Do you have pets? Yes. Ah my animal babies. 2 dogs and 2 cats. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
9. Do you believe in God? No. Perhaps there is something out there, but I don’t believe in any specific God, although I went to Christian schools. The bible contradicts itself so much, and I really dislike the way people want to force their beliefs on you. If you have a faith, that’s fine by me, but I don’t and that should be accepted to you too.
10. What place would you like to go to that you’ve never been to? Italy.
11. What do you find most comforting when you’re down? My pets, blankets, my favourite programmes or YouTube videos.
I would like to nominate:
Live love run again All the other blogs I follow have already been nominated! Well, ones that are created by individuals at least.
So, here are the questions! Anybody reading who wants to answer, feel free to do a sunshine blogger post too! Tag me so I can read 🙂
1. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
2. What’s something you like about yourself?
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
4. Do you have a favourite quote or motivational meme/picture etc?
5. What is your favourite season of the year?
6. If you got given £500 what would you do with it?
7. Favourite colour?
8. Do you have siblings?
9. Where did you meet your closest friends?
10. Favourite drink?
11. Favourite board game?